poniedziałek, 26 lipca 2010

Saying Hello with chocolate and cherry cupcakes







So, hello everyone! Nice to see you here! Let me be a bit nervous. I just wanna get out from the woods.
I'm 17 and I live in Poland, central Europe.
I think that you already know that it will be blog about baking. Cookies, cakes, desserts, ice-cream and all that sweet stuff. Maybe nothing special, when there are many delicious blogs.
But I would like to share with you how we're baking here. Is it more difficult? Yes, maybe. I have to say we don't have many things like food colourings, decorations and even vanilla extract and so on in 'normal' shops. Thank God there are online shops. And maybe you would like to know how life is rolling on here. And I also want to be more up-to-date with what people are baking out of my country. And to know more recipes. Hundreds of tasty recipes. Yeah. That's why I decided to write my second blog in english. (By the way, sorry for my poor language. I'm still learning. Promise - I have holiday and despite that, I'm going to english classes.)
The way to heart is through the stomach. Anyone thinks it isn't true?
So break the first ice with choc and cherry muffins.
Sugar Plum Fairy's theory says that sweet cherries are too good to use it to jam or a cake. Best way for sweet cherry is from a sink, to a bowl and then straight to mouth. But I had a very big bowl. I had to do something with it. Tasty? Delicious!


300 g/10,5 oz plain flour, sifted
one teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 cup of icing sugar
pich of salt
61/4 cup oil
1 cup and two tablespoons buttermilk
1 egg
1/2 cup of chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
1 cup of pitted sweet cherries, chopped


Preheat oven to 375 degrees F/190 degrees Celsius.
Mix in a bowl flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Add chocolate. Set aside.
Now whisk egg with oil and buttermilk. Add that mixture to flour and stir jus until incorporated. Now it's cherries' turn. Add it to the batter. Now divide butter between muffin cups, and bake about 25 minutes until golden.



I love looking as the're growing bigger and bigger. Yeah, kinda.. relaxing?
Remove from an oven and cool.
Don't forget to try it before they'll disappear.




Sorry, dear Muffin. :<

Recipe froom here.

2 komentarze:

  1. Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you
    be familiar with afterward you can write or else it is difficult
    to write.

    Feel free to visit my blog - book of ra app iphone

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. These looks absolutely delicious.

    OdpowiedzUsuń